Looking for a place to grow your faith? Join a small growth group! Growth Groups are groups of 6‑12 people who meet during the week to share their lives, study the Scriptures to understand God’s will, and pray together. For more information, please call the church. We’ll provide the contact information for the program you’re interested in.
NEW: The Prodigal Son – This five-week study by John MacArthur explores the parable of the prodigal son, revealing insights into the culture of Jesus’ day, the two kinds of sinners, and the depths of God’s grace and mercy.
- Start Date: February 26th
- Tuesdays @ 6:15 p.m. @ the church – dinner, followed by the group study
- Call Jane Keenan @ 992-1211 for details
To Live is Christ – Ladies, see how you can live fully as a servant of Christ through this 11-session study by Beth Moore. More than any other person, Paul provides us an example of sold-out servanthood. He understood what it means to die daily, crucified with Jesus Christ. As a result, Paul shows us how to live fully as a bond servant to Christ. As you study the Book of Acts and the Letters of Paul, you will come to know the characters personally, but most of all you will feel the challenge to follow Paul’s example just as he followed the example of Christ.
- Start Date: February 22nd
- Fridays @ 9:30 p.m. @ the Sutherland’s home (9709 – 93 Avenue)
- Call Tracy @ 908-9392 for details
Becoming a Contagious Christian is a six session 50-minute video training sessions for the ladies by Mark Mittelberg and Lee Strobel that include vignettes, with dramas, interviews and person-on-the-street segments. These segments are: the Benefits of Becoming a Contagious Christian; Being Yourself and Impacting Others; Deepening Your Relationships and Conversations; Telling Your Story; Communicating God’s Message; and Helping Your Friends Cross the Line of Faith.
- Dates are set for January 19, February 2 and 23, March 9, and April 6 and 27.
- Saturdays @ 9:30 a.m. @ the church – potluck breakfast, followed by the group study
- Call Barb Steele @ 998-2595 for details
- Bible Memorization Club is a group that meets the first Sunday of each month following the Worship service. Memorizing God’s Word is a great way to learn from His handbook on life. Each month the verse is posted on Facebook as well. Check it out!
- Christian Book Club is a group of individuals that read a book and then meet for discussion @ 7:00 p.m. at Jeff Hamm’s home (7918 – 93A Avenue). Call 940-0647 for details.
- Finding God in the Movies Club meets periodically for a potluck meal, to watch a movie and enjoy lively discussion at Jeff Hamm’s home (7918 – 93A Avenue). Call 940-0647 for details.
The studies change periodically, so if you want to be a part of a small group, watch for details on Facebook, our website or new studies announced in the Weekly Events.